Today marks 2 years that you've been gone. We have lost so many possible memories since you've passed away. You've missed so many things. Last year I wrote a blog post on all the things that have happened since you passed away. So here we go…
1) Emmalee's First words
2) Emmalee's First steps
3) Elliott and I getting married
4) Autumn completing first grade
5) Autumn starting second grade
6) Hayvin turning 4
7) Junie turning 4
8) William turning 3
9) Opening my own business
10) Becoming a Blogger
11) Starting our YouTube Channel
12) Mom getting her own apartment
13) Mom being independent
14) Elliott getting a promotion
15) Hayvin starting preschool
16) Becoming a stay at home parent (Again!)
17) Ashley getting a promotion
18) I became an entrepreneur
That's just a small list of what you've missed. Now for what we missed.
1) We've missed your smile
2) We've missed your laugh
3) We've missed your wisdom
4) We've misssd how hands on your are with your grandkids and great grandkids
5) We've miss your sense of humor
6) We've missed your spontaneity
7) Most of all we missed you.
You changed my brother's and I Life from the day you met us. You showed us things we would have never seen if not for you. You gave us stability and a sense of purpose. You taught me to read and gave me my love of books. You taught my brother a love of sports even though he was really awful at sports, because of you he tried his hardest. Because of you, I am the person and parent I am today.
We will continue to love and miss you everyday but we strive to make you proud! Thank You for changing our lives and being our dad when you didn't have to be.